Connect HP Printer to MAC through 123 hp setup
- First install printer driver on your MAC
- Go to the 123.hp.com/setup website into the MAC page setup, and then reset printer from the Apple menu
- Enter your Wi-Fi details, select system options from the menu, and select your printer/fax option
- On the left hand corner, there is a plus sign. Once you click on this choose the internet protocol option
- Once you type in the IP address, the process to connect HP printer to MAC computer through 123.hp/setup is started.
Check Also: Amcrest.com/setup